Share your critical care knowledge with us and win a free registration to smaccCHICAGO in 2015!
EVO stands for Equipment Videos On-Line and it’s very easy to participate!
Your objective: Create a 5 minute video demonstrating your favorite tool
Your reward: 1 FREE SMACC 2015 registration per team!
How to Enter:
- Pick your dream team:
A professional videographer, lighting crew, producer, someone that looks like Vanna White, and a personalized hair and makeup trailer.
Don’t have access to these resources? Never mind – consider roping in your work mates, your medical student minions or even your boss! You can also choose to participate as an individual. Team sizes can range from 1-5.
- Make a video showcasing a piece of equipment or a tool used in critical care.
THE VIDEO MUST BE:
- 5 minutes or under
- Featuring a piece of equipment or a tool
- Example ideas:
How to Use / Applications / Trouble-shooting
- Points awarded for:
Applicability / Educational Value / Quality / Creativity / Entertainment / SMACCability
- Points deducted for: Making the judges motion sick
- Submit by the 1st of each month (Deadlines below).
- There is a new competition and winner EVERY Month!
Not a winner the first time? No worries! Once you submit, your video will automatically be entered into each subsequent month’s competition. The earlier you submit, the more chances you have to win!
- Be a winner! The EVO team will choose one video winner each month!
If you win, you will receive:
- 1 free SMACC 2015 registration per team! Wow!
- Fame: Your video will be showcased at smaccCHICAGO
- Gloating privileges
“Note: By submitting your video, you are allowing us to share it publicly on the SMACC website and show at SMACC 2015 in Chicago so that all FOAMed learners can benefit from your teaching!
August 1, 2014
September 1, 2014
October 1, 2014
November 1, 2014
December 1, 2014
January 1, 2015
February 1, 2015
March 1, 2015
April 1, 2015
May 1, 2015
June 1, 2015 Last Chance!