PK SMACC-Talk Guidelines
Introducing the pre-conference Pecha Kucha SMACC-talk competition!
The objective of this competition is to encourage anyone involved in critical care to become a contributor to FOAM (Free Online Access Meducation).
Here’s how it works:
- you create a talk
- the talk has to be 6 minutes 40 seconds long
- the talk has to have 20 slides
- that means you average 20 seconds per slide
- you create a video of the talk
- you submit it below, stating the title, subject area (e.g. toxicology) and target audience (e.g. medical student, nurse, intern, resident/ registrar, attending/ consultant).
- we post the videos on the SMACC vimeo/youtube channel
- we judge the videos and give out prizes!
The best 3 PK SMACCtalks, according to our judges, will receive an awesome prize (iPad mini) and be invited to give their performance live!
Entries will be accepted up until the conference.
Winners will be chose the first week of March.
The SMACC organisers would like to acknowledge Lars Lomberg (@nofame4u) for suggesting this exciting concept!