SMACC have partnered with Lufthansa Group this year to bring you a special offer on flights: Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines.
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on www.lufthansa.com/event-booking_en and enter the access code AUZJPLG in the “Access to Your Special Lufthansa Offer” area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to [email protected] and providing the access code as a reference.
oneworld® is pleased to be the official airline alliance of DasSMACC.
As a registered attendee, you can access discounted flights for travel to this event
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
take advantage today
Visit www.oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW26F16 to access our online booking tool.
oneworld, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 14 leading airlines from around the world – airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.